Daily Tech News Android Tips And Tricks.Hacking Tutorials.Updated On daily Tech news Tech gadgets and tech tips and tricks.

Top Ad Slot (728x90)

work-life balance - "Never overreact''

When I plan my week, I make it a point to schedule time with my family and friends, and activities that help me recharge. I take stock of activities that don't enhance my work or personal life and try to minimise the time I spend on them.




HOW TO BE HAPPY

A productive work day energises me and travelling to new places gives me immense happiness.

RISK-TAKER OR A MICRO-PLANNER

I am a risk-taker because I like taking up new adventures. I am a micro-planner only when it really requires my attention. I mostly delegate.

SPIRITUAL DIET

I believe in the concept of `live and let live'. I believe in taking out time for myself and doing things which give me happiness. My firm belief is “you can spread happiness if your inner soul is happy“.

HANDLING SUCCESS OR FAILURE

Success and failure go hand in hand.
Most successful people in this world have suffered a lot of failure before they experienced success. You will never be per turbed by failure if you make it a part of being successful.

HOW TO MANAGE CRISIS

You have to rise to the occasion to manage crisis. As sess the situation and fight every instinct to overreact.
                      
Labels: Motivational & Inspirational

Thanks for reading work-life balance - "Never overreact''. Please share...!

0 Comment for "work-life balance - "Never overreact''"

Back To Top